I am a 25 year old male with hard, lumpy areas 7 years after Smart Lipo on upper and lower abdomen. Any suggestions?

I also had revision Smart Lipo 6 months after the initial procedure and a steroid injection for a lump to the right of my navel. The lump remains with a slight indention. There are some other hard areas on my sides and upper abs, but I believe they are only overly visible to me. My question is: 1. Is there any noninvasive way to get rid of the hard areas which I assume is scar tissue. I have tried massaging with no results. 2. Will the appearance of these lumps worsen if I lose weight?

I  would advise revision without the use of laser. Laser can cause undue scarring. Vaser or traditional
liposuction to break up the scarring and appropriate after care to reduce chance of return scar formation. 

Minneapolis Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

Please post photos for further evaluation and treatment advice. I suggest seeing a VASER HI definition sculpting physician who can evaluate what type of procedure is needed and if revision and fat grafting are needed. Best, Dr. Emer