Do I need an extended TT? I'm getting a lift with BA as well am I a candidate for the lollipop lift? (Photos)

I think I need an extended TT to get the results I desire, I'm less concerned with how long my incision and more concerned with the final results. I scar well, i.e. Over time scars turn white and blend well with my skin, are very flat, and no keloid. I also want a lift with BA, I used to be dead set on an anchor lift, but am now wondering if a lollipop lift is better or if I qualify for a circumferential lift around the areola.... I highly desire a full upper pole and nice cleavage line

How to get the body you want

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi, I have looked at your fotos and think that you need a small breast implant for upper pole fullness, a breast uplift and an abdominoplasty. As with the tummy tuck, do not be afraid of the anchor type mastopexy.  It may be possible to do a lollipop uplift but if the vertical incision gets too long it is better to add the inframammary fold incision.  The type of mastopexy used is the one that will give you the best breast shape.  The inframammary scar is actually ina natural skin fold and well hidden.  The incisions usually heal very well.  Let your surgeon recommend the procedures that will give you the best result using the insisions necessary to accomplish that result.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast lift

After looking at your photos, I think you would be a great candidate for abdominoplasty with liposuction as well as breast augmentation and anchor mastopexy. Certainly a vertical lift would improve the breast appearance but I think in my hands, you would have a better result with an anchor lift than just the vertical lift.

W. John Bull, MD

Extended TT and breast lift with BA

Yes, I think an extended TT would improve you tremendously.  Also, you should have the full breast lift and augmentation to give you the most perkiness and lift!  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy ma

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get mommy makeover, this procedure consists on making a back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, tummy tuck and breast lift or breast augmentation, giving you awesome results!

Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

BA and extended TT

I would recommend an extended TT and a vertical lift with the new cehesive gel implants which maintain upper fullness better than the prior models. They are more costly but worth it.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Do I need an extended tummy tuck?

Thank you for the question. Based on the photographs, you appear to be a good candidate for a "standard" or an extended tummy tuck surgery. Of course, much more information (such as what your goals are) is necessary to provide you with definitive advice. 

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

The "extended" tummy tuck surgery refers to an extension of the abdominoplasty incision to the flanks/lower back area; this operation is helpful when patients wish to improve the appearance of the sides (flanks)/lower back areas. In other words, the operation extends from the anterior abdominal wall to the flanks and back areas,  often involving additional skin/tissue excision and liposuction surgery.

In my practice, I recommend the extended tummy tuck to patients who have significant "excess" of adipose tissue and/or skin of the flank and back areas, where liposuction surgery alone will not suffice.  Patients who have lost skin elasticity in these areas, have a significant amount of diet/exercise adipose issue in these areas, and/or who wish to wear low riding jeans after surgery (and do not want to have a "muffin top" when they bend sideways) are potentially good candidates for the extended tummy tuck operation.

Candidadcy for TT and breast surgery

Thank you for your question. You will get good result with extended TT and lipo to sides and breast lift with lollipop lift with implant will give optimal results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a full tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.   Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.   In regards to your breasts, the best shape and contour could be achieved with a vertical or wise pattern breast lift.  I do not ever recommend a Bennelli or circumareaolar (donut) lift.  Over time, the areola tends to enlarge with a thickened scar.  The other even worse problem with a circumareaolar lift is that it flattens out the shape of the anterior breast over time.  A vertical or wise pattern lift can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Do I need an extended TT? I'm getting a lift with BA as well am I a candidate for the lollipop lift?

Thank you for your question. An extended tummy tuck is a fairly subjective term usually used for massive weight loss patients. You incision should go from the start of the lower skin fold to the other side of the fold. your breast are fairly ptotic and would require and anchor incision or a lollipop incision based on the size of the implant and the in person examination. 

The perfect procedures for YOU.

Based on your photos, you have a significant amount of saggy skin laterally and that will make you a perfect candidate for an Extended Tummy Tuck, otherwise you will have a high risk of ending with Dog Ears. Muscle Repair will help to create a sexy  small waist and flat abdomen.

Your breast is saggy on a 2nd-3rd degree and will need most likely a Full Anchor Lift or at least a Lollipop, but because of the degree of flaccid breast you are not candidate for  Periareolar lift.

Your will look wonderful after all. 

Dr. Cardenas