So my clitoris (well i think that the name of it) Is swollen, how do I get in unswollen. (photo)

So it swollen, and it's hurts.. and I don't know how that happened

Why is my clitoris swollen and what can I do?

Dear Imthebest,

Clitoral swelling can be due to trauma, infection or irritation.  Visit your gynecologist as soon as possible to be evaluated.  An infection can be easily treated with antibiotics.  A cool pack should provide some relief and anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen) or anti-histamines (Benedryl) may be appropriate.

I hope this is helpful and you feel better soon!

Sincerely,

Troy R. Hailparn, MD, FACOG

Cosmetic Gynecology Center of San Antonio

San Antonio OB/GYN

Swollen, tender clitoral hood, non-surgical

...Most likely this is due to an infection or a foreigh body lodged under the skin.  Either way, it should be tended to, probably via antibiotics and hot soaks, but you definitely should see your Gyn (or go into an E.R.) asap, to be evaluated...

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

Get your swollen clitoris checked out by your gynecologist

Clitoral swelling can be due to infection or irritation. Go see your gynecologist. There is nothing you can do on your own.