Are my breasts tuberous or just saggy and asymmetrical? (photo)

I have always disliked my breasts but recently I lost about 15 pounds (which is a lot for someone who is only 5 feet tall) and now they are not only more saggy but smaller as well. I want perky full breats!! I would love any suggestions of how you would go about correcting whatever it is that's wrong with them. Also, I am almost 21 101 lbs and a 32C (I used to be a 32 D) I'm pretty sure my right is at least a cup size smaller than my left. Thank you!'

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast ptosis and asymmetry

Thank you for your question and for providing photos. You are correct about the asymmetry and the ptosis that was exasperated by the weight loss. The best course of action, based on your photos, would be a breast lift with implants. This procedure allows for correction of the ptosis, and also allows the surgeon to improve the symmetry of your breasts. I encourage you to find a board-certified plastic surgeon who can go over your options in more detail after examining you in person. Good luck!

Ashley Gordon, MD

Breast ptosis, not tubular

Based on the photographs submitted, the left breast is larger than the right, there is 3rd degree ptosis for both breasts and there is fairly good volume in both breasts.  You do not have tubular breasts.

I would recommend an asymmetric breast lift with a lollipop incision or a breast lift with small implants.  This should correct the size and shape discrepancy.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a breast lift. Your nipple sits below the inframammary fold and without a lift in addition to the implant, this will not have a natural shape.  A breast lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast lift

Your pictures show breast sagging and breast lift with implant or fat grafting will help the shape and size. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Are my breasts tuberous or just saggy and asymmetrical?

Great question, form your pics it appears you may have some component of tuberous breasts with ptosis, you have had some volume loss with your weight loss so per pictures you would probably need a lift with a implant,good luck in your  journey and would love to see you in consultation! 

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Saggting breasts after weight loss

From your photos i would recommend a breast lift and to add volume I would recommend a silicone implant or also maybe using some of your own fat as well.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift

Hello and thank you for your question. As you have identified you have a pre-existing asymmetry and breast ptosis (saggy breasts). Your best option would be a combination of an implant with a breast lift. The lift would be helpful to restore the position of your nipples. 

Best wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician