Right breast saggy with no upper fullness / no cleavage. Not happy with right breast. (Photo)

Lift with saline implants 300ccs in RT and 325 in LT on Jan 27 2016. Rt breast is sagging, incisions arelumpy around the nipple, I have pigmentation damage and the circle at the bottom edge of my nipple was a scab-when it lifted it was a wad of stitches that I trimmed but it left and circular indention. will discoloration go away? Guess a revision is needee to help the sagging, circluar indented scar and lack of fullness in my right breast... What type of possible procedures would help me?

Right breast saggy with no upper fullness / no cleavage. Not happy with right breast.

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Still sagging post lift

Whenever you lift you are NOT changing your skin quality.One way to add fullness superiorly would be to do some liposuction and add fat across the top of your breast.Also you can if needed,revise your scars.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and the photos and after you have had more time to heal, it would appear that you would benefit from a mastopexy revision.  So discuss this with your surgeon or other expert in the area after a full examination.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD