Will the Brazilian butt lift be permanent?

Is BBL permanent

Some of the transferred fat will go away but over 70% will remain if performed right. Find a board certified plastic surgeon with good before and after photos. The fat that remains after 2 moths should be permanent. 

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... After surgery it is normal that fat gets mold-able, so you can lose a small percent of your injected fat after your procedure... I recommend you to not do cardio when you're able to perform exersice at the gym, you can lose your results

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

When performed correctly results at 3 months are permanent. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Will BBL be permanent?

Yes, it is permanent change. Using liposuction to move those areas that may be resistant to diet and exercise, to the buttocks will change your proportions permanently.  Weight gain will be more in the buttocks after the procedure. 

Definitely make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.
Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr. Morales
ABPS Board Certified
Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

In my opinion, it takes anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months for the injected fat to set in and be an integral part of your body. From 3 months onwards, I allow unrestricted activity. I assume that at this point, it will follow the changes that can occur to your body in terms of weight gain or Loss. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS, FACS

BBL and permanence of grafted fat

Dear Ms. Dimples12,

Yes, once the fat graft "takes" (incorporated) the results are permanent and the fat will act like the fat found anywhere else in your body.

I suggest you make several different consultative appointments with experienced Plastic Surgeons who are Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who are ideally members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).
My best wishes,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

BBL

Thanks for your question. The Brazilian butt lift surgery is a long-lasting procedure. However, if you happen to lose weight, the fat will shrink – and if you gain weight, the fat will expand. In most cases, about 70% of the injected fat will remain in the area, and about 30% will be reabsorbed by the body.

German Newall, MD

BBL permanent

Thank you for your question. Yes it's permanent! Not all the fat will stay, but the fat that does stay is permanent. I hope this answers your question. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

BBL Permanaent Result

Hello and thanks for he question. The result you have after 3 months is permanent. However this can vary with fluctuations in weight. Best of Luck...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

BBL results

Once the swelling goes down, you will see the permanent result. This will fluctuate with weight gain or loss.