How much does a Brazilian butt lift normally cost?

Great question, first make sure your surgeon is Board Certified and can show you pics of his work, second make sure he controls his own facility and you will receive only one bill s the price does not slowly rise with multiple bills, typically all cost total somewhere between $7-10,000 in my facility, sometimes more sometimes less depending on each pt's situation ( additional areas of lipo or less lipo needed to be done), this is including surgeons fees. Good luck and we would love to see you in consultation at my clinic.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…  If you're willing to travel, medical tourism is an attractive way to get quality results at a lower price. Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. However, when considering this option don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

Thank you for your question!  Price depends on the doctor, and also your location.  Some doctors charge depending on what areas you have liposuction, and how much fat you have to transfer.  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation!  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ChicagoHoffman Estates Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Price varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc.   When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon