Am I a good candidate for Cellfina? Or would you recommend I research something else? (Photo)

Would be a good candidate for Cellfina? I'm 41 yo,3 babies, 5'6, 114 and I workout. I have increased my workouts to add more muscle to my legs/booty but the cellulite seems worse. Is the fat being pushed to the surface? Anyway, here are a few pics, some of the I squeezed my booty because you can really see the cellulite then. I also have a tiny bit anove my knees. I'm curious to know if Cellfina would be right for me or if there was another treatment that would help my appearance. Thanks!

Cellfina Seems Right For You

Thank you for the photos. Your case is fairly mild, and I think you'd get good results from Cellfina. The treatment can't be used on the cellulite above your knees, but it can certainly smooth away the dimples on your buttocks. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers Cellfina to learn more about your potential results.

Cellfina for Cellulite above knees?

Cellfina is a great treatment for cellulite. We cannot treat right above your knees, as that is an anatomical junction that is contraindicated for this minimally invasive procedure. As for the fat being pushed to the surface, that is not how cellulite is caused. There are connective bands woven through fat called fibrous septae. Like a rubber band under tension, when they are cut, the skin bounces back to normal.
#celluliteonlegs  #cellfina  #looseskin

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Am I a good candidate for Cellfina? Or would you recommend I research something else?

Cellfina is indicated for the buttocks and posterior thighs. You appear to have some moderate dimpling in spite of being thin and fit, so I think you are an excellent candidate for the procedure. Good luck!

We are excited to offer the Cellfina technology to safely and precisely release the fibrous bands under the dimpled areas with a small releasing tool.Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years-the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. From your photos it would appear that you are a good candidate for Cellfina, but a face-to-face consult is the next step.

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

Cellfina it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

You look like a great Cellfina candidate. The Cellfina procedure should address the areas of dimpling on your buttocks. I'm uncertain about the areas around your knees from the pictures. See a physician who has experience with Cellfina -- it's a great new procedure.

Cellfina candidate

You appear to be the ideal candidate for cellfina by history: you are in great physical shape based on weight and height and your photos.

The dimples appeared to be true depressions on your buttocks and if this is the area that is bothering you than a Cellfina should provide a beutiful result. 

I don't see areas to be treated on the anterior thighs and the lateral thigh views.

Your cellfina provider will evaluate you in person to confirm the above.

Good luck with your decision.

Christina Steil, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Candidate for Cellfina?

You would be a good candidate for Cellfina, particularly your buttocks. You could also obtain some improvement in the other areas combined with skin tightening. Obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon experienced in Cellfina for an examination and detailed discussion of treatment options.

Thank you for your post. Yes, I do think you would get a nice benefit from Cellfina. I'd say you have mild-to-moderate cellulite changes on your buttocks. You seem to have good skin quality, and to be fit, so I would anticipate a nice result. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon