5 days post op, when can I go no bra? Also, how does necessary exercise affect the op?

I am 22, I had 445cc's put in 5 days ago, sub muscular. I took off my bandages day 3, been doing my stretches, and wearing a post op sports bra per rec of my doc. This works well during the day, but at night I would really prefer to walk around my house without. Is this okay or will it have any effect? Also, I walk a mile or two between classes in humidity and heat. I'm 100% positive my heart rate is somewhere around 115 up to 120 depending on the time of day. How does this affect my results?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Post op bra

The best person to answer this is your surgeon as only she/he knows exactly how your surgery went, what special considerations there may or not be, etc. In general, I allow the majority of my patients to go without a bra immediately -BUT NOT ALL. In general, I would have no issues with my patients doing at this point what you do for school - BUT NOT ALL. Thus the need to discuss this with your surgeon.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD