Plasticine skin after hyularonaise; can you advise me on what is happening here?

I had dermal filler ultra 3 in the labial folds yesterday, the appearance was not as expected so I returned today for treatment with hyularonaise. If I press on the treated area my skin indents as though it were plasticine and looks very strange until I smooth it out. I am worried that my skin may keep this property or that it will 'set' in a strange way. Please can you advise what might be happening here?

Hyaluronidase and indented skin

Dear 32183:

What you describe is unusual but I believe not a cause for alarm. It appears you may have a bit of edema where the HA filler was dissolved. Once it is absorbed you should not notice this phenomenon anymore.

All the best,   Dr. Clark