My front teeth are protruding. What can I do about it? I have no insurance, and can't afford expensive treatment (Photo)

Started from when I had a wart like thing in my mouth then a tooth grew from it on top of the other teeth pushing them into each other and then my wisdom tooth is cutting pushing them the opposite direction which push my front tooth out from the others ... then it wiggle just like the rest but I assume its the wisdom tooth readjusting them... And it's chipped from rough brushing

New smile

you can get a new smile ,with veneers, if you do at least 6 of them, you will be able to make them look more straight, and even.there is a chance of performing extractions, also.this will be determined by a complete x ray study..but yes you have a solution.