Botox or Fillers for Under Eye Wrinkle? (photo)

So I have this wrinkle under my eye which is now a lot more prominent than before. It doesn't really bother me when I don't smile but when I do smile, it makes me hate myself because there's a bag under that wrinkle. What treatment should I get to get rid of this?

Doctor Answers 1

Botox vs. Filler for Under Eye Wrinkle

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We use both Botox and / or hyaluronic fillers to improve under eye wrinkles and / or bags. Also, chemical or laser peeling may be helpful alone or in combination with Botox or fillers. For the best advice, I recommend being evaluated in person by a board certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon who specializes in these treatments.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
4.3 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.