I have a keloid on my ear. May I know how to cure it? And the price of the treatment?

Embrace Active Scar Defense after Scar Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

After developing a keloid scar, it can be beneficial for a patient to have a scar revision. Using a scar treatment afterward, such as Embrace Active Scar Defense, would be essential. Embrace is the only scar treatment indicated by the FDA for hypertrophic and keloid scars. The cost ranges depending on the length of the scar and duration of treatment. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon regarding his or her recommended plan for you. Good luck!