Is it possible for to get a sculpted chest after liposuction? (photos)

I planning to have liposuction surgery and continue my workout routines until I develop a good physique, problem is I can't seem to find anyone who can give me good advice, I was hoping an opinion from a surgeon would help. Pictures are provided

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- CHEST AND ABS

I suggest you see a vaser hi def 4D contouring procedure.  Your body is already athletic and needs muscular defining, see my youtube videos explaining the male hi def procedure.   This is not the traditional approach and to give the best outcome you should get fat reduction and skin tightening/etching. Best, Dr. Emer.

Is it possible to get a sculpted chest after liposuction?

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for VASER Hi Def Liposuction. The pectoralis major muscles can be sculpted, the negative space between the anterior border of the latissimus dorsi muscle and lateral pectoral muscle is aggressively suctioned down to the ribs. This is very difficult to achieve with traditional liposuction only. Of course, the surgeon is the most important factor, but without the appropriate tools, even the best surgeon cannot deliver the optimum result. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good  luck.

Getting a sculpted chest

Based on your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for male chest liposuction. It does not matter which form of liposuction you choose. The difference between the type of results you can get is in the hands of the provider. My practice is exclusively devoted to body contouring using different forms of liposuction. Some men have The potential for great results from chest liposuction while others will never get a good sculpted result. By far the most important determinant and who is a good candidate is skin laxity. Men with even mild skin laxity on their chest will have a limited results regardless of what the procedure is performed. Based on your pictures your skin looks good to very good. Second potential issue with chest liposuction can be the presence of firm breast tissue. Men who have large amounts of hard breasts issue may require an additional open incision with direct surgical excision of some of this breast tissue. The reason for this is liposuction simply cannot remove hard-pressed issue as well it is it can remove fat. An examination can easily determine if this is something that you may need. The scar from an open incision generally fades and is barely visible if done correctly. For some patients I have an agreement that I may make an open incision during surgery if I feel like I cannot get the results I want my liposuction alone. Most of the time liposuction can get me the best possible results though at times a small open incision is needed. In my practice about 20% of men and up with an incision to remove breast tissue surgically. While you may be able to get some improvement from weight-loss it appears that you are fairly thin and you have a disproportionate fat distribution on your chest that will not go away without some type of intervention. I suggest consulting with several board-certified plastic surgeon's who have experience with liposuction. Liposuction is a fairly common procedure that almost all plastic surgeons have experience with to some degree. Still, I can tell you that the difference in outcome very substantially from surgeon to surgeon. If you things that are important to get the best results on male chest liposuction include maintaining a very defined step off between the sternum(breastbone ) and the pectoralis muscle. Removing too much fat over the sternum can create a muted non-masculine contour. Another key point is to leave fat on the upper aspect of the pectoralis muscle to not minimize a muscular appearance. I suggest meeting in person with a few board-certified plastic surgeon. Review before and after pictures with each one. Look for online reputation on multiple doctor review websites. Be leery of doctors who have many excellent reviews on only one or two websites but lack reviews on others. Websites that are helpful to review doctors on include real self, yelp, webmd, healthgrades, vitals, ratemds,  I personally perform most liposuction procedures without the use of general anesthesia. I find multiple advantages to keeping my patients awake for the procedure. These include substantially improved aesthetic outcomes, improved safety, faster recovery, less bruising and lower cost. Some plastic surgeons use General Anastasia. Each plastic surgeon has their own way of doing things and one is not necessarily better than the other. From years of experience focusing on a single procedure I have simply learn what seems to work best in my hands. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction or just work outs?

Thank you for asking about your chest liposuction.
  • You are slim, have good pectoral muscles and relatively little chest fat.
  • I suggest you do your work-outs for 3 months before having surgery.
  • You might not need liposuction.
  • If you have liposuction, please see a plastic surgeon.
  • The slim male chest has relatively little fat and liposuction should be done by an expert -
  • Too little, in this case, is better than too much which can leave permanent irregularities.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS