What kind of treatment do I need for my lip??

I have a vein or artery in my lip and it makes it look big on the upper right side... you can also feel a pulse, my question is, is there any effective treatment for this??

Lip blood vessels

Photo or physical exam needed, but ii sounds like there is a blood vessel, or possibly a group of blood vessels, called a hemangioma. Minor surgical intervention under local anesthesia will be needed. It may be as simple as tying the vessel off. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Lip Fillers and Blood Vessels

Without a photo it is difficult to say what type of vessel could be affecting the lips. It sounds like something that could be treated with the V-Beam laser without surgery.  If it is deeper it may require surgery which is much more complicated.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green