Is it normal to have an actual frozen hard area after lips freeze?

After a 2nd session of lips freeze on the abdomen area I had a small frozen hard area This is now red and swollen and sore

Concern following treatment

Here in the USA, we use the "CoolSculpting" system which freezes fat cells.  I'm guessing the "lips freeze" you're referring to is a similar technology.  Nonetheless, since you have a concern with skin tissue it's best to see your provider for an in person follow-up as soon as possible to be on the safe side.

Hope all goes well for you, Doc Halliday

Syracuse Facial Plastic Surgeon

Urgent consultation

It is possible that it is not related to Coolsculpting.  Skin infection is a possibility, one that should be addressed as soon as possible by seeing your doctor.  

Sherif El-Salawy, MD
New York Internist

Hard Frozen Area

I don't know what "lips freeze" is - if it is an off-label form of Coolsculpting.  Coolsculpting does not leave a hard frozen area.  I suggest you consult an expert in Coolsculpting to evaluate the area.  Best, Dr. Green

Hard and Lumpy after Coolsculpting--Add Venus Legacy, Cellutone/Zwave, Massage

I suggest you see an expert for the proper post treatment care  -- massage , radiofrequency treatments, shock/vibrational therapy.  Best, Dr. Emer.