How can I fix my asymmetrical chin? (Photo)

I have a thick chin pad that points down when I smile. On one side of my chin I have a dimple on the submental area around the underside of my chin which causes it to point out and not attatch to my jawline. My other side is fine. What could help? Fillers? Facial grafting? Help!!!

Fillers such as Juvederm Voluma

Easy fix for the asymmetry - Juvederm Voluma is my preferred product. The chin and jawline should be considered as one, and certainly treating the whole area will give you a good, but most importantly a natural result. 

One ml of filler in the correct spot should correct that asymmetry. See a board certified plastics or dermatologist in NJ

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist

Brisbane Dermatologist