How can I get a normal nice chin? How can I fix the Soft Tissue chin pad? (photos)

I been asking lots of doctors what I should get... some said a Genioplasty. What should I do?

Chin Contouring

It is hard to answer this question precisely without the front view image. Based on the profile view you would benefit from shortening of your chin and adding your own fat in the groove between your lip and you chin to make it less deep. You may want to set up a Skype or FaceTime consultation with a plastic surgeon who has craniofacial training since this is not a straight forward genioplasty.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon