Is there anything to remove darkness from my lips or any treatment that can I can get pinkish lips? (photo)

I have dark lips .i Leave smoking as well.i Have tried lots of things to get pinkish lips ..but so far Those things didn't work as I expected! are there anything to get pinkish lips ??

Is there anything to remove darkness from my lips or any treatment that can I can get pinkish lips?

Thanks for your query. There are multiple options available to make the lips light and pink. You can try out chemical peeling, topical formulations. Together they work well, but it takes a long time to act and more so if you have history of smoking. Patience is an utmost important thing. There are various lasers like Ndyag which acts on it. You can visit a dermatologist and work out your treatment plan. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon