I want to get a dark beard; is there anything possible I can do? (Photo)

I want to do beard transplant. My age is 27. I have one question.my head hair is mixture of white and dark hair.but I dnt want to get mixture colour of beard.i want to get dark beard. Is there anything possible to get dark beard.i dnt have much hair on chest. But I have thick hair on my arms and legs.

If you want to have darker color beard hair, you can consider dying your beard. You can buy these products

If you want to have darker color beard hair, you can consider dying your beard.  You can buy these products at local stores.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Get a dark beard

ıf you have a black color hair on scalp we can make a dense beard transplant surgery with your scalp hair . So beard would have a black hair.. but dont forget no one can remove all white hair from your beard with any technique.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Beard color

Many people actually put dues on their beard to change the color of it. There are products on the market that do this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon