Do you think I need a breast lift or with a bigger protesis will be ok? (photos)

I had 300cc under muscles 13years ago. Now after 2 kids here I'm. I was thinking in change protesis from 300 to 400/425cc that's it. A surgeon suggested to do a lift. I don't like skars

Best revisionary breast operation for me?

Ultimately, which operation you should undergo will depend mainly on your goals.  For example, if you wish the nipple/areola complexes to sit higher on your breast mounds, then a  circumareolar (Benelli) breast lift (scar around the areola only) may be helpful at the time of re augmentation with larger breast implants.

My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. In my practice, this is best done with the help of goal photographs. Working together you will come up with the best plan to achieve an outcome you will be pleased with. Best wishes.