I'm Asian, I wanted to do nose surgery to make it looks sharp as white Westerners. Can I get a bone implant to my nose? (Photos)

I've edited my photos using Photoshop. That's roughly the shape of the nose that I want in the future. But to get the shape of the aquiline nose, I should add bone implant into the construction of my nose, how can I get such implants? Whether are the bone implant is safe? Not dangerous in the future? No infection or side effects? If to get the white man's nose is possible, please give me widest enlightenment. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Some offices offer computer imaging to preview your options which will allow you and your surgeon to decide on a course of action and make a plan for the surgery. Once you're clear on what you'd like done during the rhinoplasty, you may also discuss any additional procedures that you wish to have done at the same time. For example, many patients opt for a chin augmentation together with their nose surgery since the appearance of the chin can greatly influence the perception of the nose. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Augmenting Asian Nose

I am frequently ask about augmenting an Asian nose to improve projection and definition but I feel that graft survival and effectiveness is much better using cartilage rather than bone. Although bone can be used it is easier for the for the patient and surgeon to harvest cartilage.

Asian rhinoplasty with autologous grafts

While it's not possible to give you exactly the same nose as the picture, it is possible to incorporate the same aesthetic themes to your nose.  It is possible to increase the height, projection and definition of your nose to be similar to the photos you have posted, while still being in harmony with your facial features.

Tissue from your own body (autologous grafts) will give you a safer, more permanent result than synthetic implants. While en bloc cartilage grafts, especially from the rib, can warp over time, there are ways to eliminate this problem.  Especially for dorsal augmentation (building up the bridge) using cartilage that is finely diced and wrapped in fascia taken from your scalp can be made into a custom size and shape for your particular nose (DCF). By dicing the cartilage the problem of warping is eliminated, and since it is tissue from your own body, it quickly becomes incorporated into your nose within 2-3 weeks. Results are certainly surgeon dependent, so it's important to do your research in finding an Asian rhinoplasty specialist. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD