How can I increase breasts?

Increasing Breasts

Your first step may be to look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and schedule a one on one consultation to determine your best options for what you desire. Good luck!

Breast Augmentation

I recommend that you book a consultation appointment with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and options for breast augmentation surgery.

All the best

How to increase breast size

For most patients who are seeking to enhance their breast size and/or shape, a breast augmentation is the procedure of choice. In this procedure, a saline or silicone filled implant is placed into a 'pocket' behind the breast tissue through a small incision. Key pre-operative decisions that need to be made include: implant size, implant style, 'pocket' location and incision location. Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and try to develop an understanding of the procedure steps, the expected outcome, the typical recovery, and the potential risks. Good luck!

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Enlarging Breast Size

The most popular way to improve #BreastSize and shape is breast augmentation performed by cosmetic plastic surgeons. Generally speaking, seek out Board Certified Plastic Surgeons with a great deal of experience for best results. Those plastic surgeons that have specialized in breast reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. They should be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Year after year statistical reporting shows #BreastAugmentation as the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure performed in the United States, and this doesn’t look to be changing anytime soon.

How can I increase breasts?

Thank you for your question.  Breast size can be increased with breast augmentation using either silicone or saline implants or with fat transfer.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Augmention

Thank you for your question!  The only way to increase your breast size is by a breast augmentation, whether it be with an implant or with fat transfer.  The decision as to what is best for you will be made between you and your plastic surgeon.

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and find out if breast augmentation is right for you.

If you would like to do more research and have more information on the procedure, you can download a free copy of my Breast Augmentation Planner at

Best of luck to you!

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

How can I increase breasts?

Thank you for your question.  Breast augmentation would be best to have a breast enlargement. Both saline and silicone implants will give you a beautiful, natural result. Silicone implants feel softer and more natural like normal breast tissue. Saline implants tend to be more firm and ripple more than silicone. However, if you have a decent amount of natural breast tissue like a B or C cup, the difference between saline and silicone will be much less obvious. If you are very thin and have no breast tissue, silicone implants will look and feel more natural. As you can see, there are pros and cons to both types of implants. Consulting with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon is essential to the decision making process.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of breast augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

How to increase breast size?

Thank you for asking about your breast enlargement.

The only way to increase your breast size is with surgery.
This can be with breast implants or with fat transfers, or both.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast Augmentation - Breast Enlargement

Thank you for your question. The most reliable method to enlarge your breasts is with breast augmentation. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Breast enlargement

The only predictable means to gain a substantial enlargement of your breasts is with breast augmentation using either saline or silicone implants.  Although all surgery has risks, the procedure can be safely performed in under an hour and you can go home the same day.  Please find a qualified and experienced to speak with.

Samuel Beran, MD