Is it a mole or a blister? (Photo)

I've recently moved away for university so I've yet to register to the local doctor. While having a shower I felt something on my back that really hurt when I nicked it. I checked in the mirror and noticed a mole or I think it is, I've never seen before. It's very odd in shape, and looks like the colour has run from the mole onto my skin. Is this a mole or a skin blister and should I be worried? Sorry the photos are small you can see better once you zoom in

Angiokeratoma

Hi. I agree you need a close examination with a dermatologist but clinically this looks like "angiokeratoma".

Check it out!

London Dermatologist

Lesion on the back

Thank you for your question.  It is hard to tell from the photo if it is a mole or something else.  I recommend for you to see a dermatologist to have a closer examination.  I wish you the best!

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist

When in Doubt, Get it Checked--Mole Removal--Lasers, Radiowave, Shave

You would need an in person evaluation to identify if this is a mole. Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. I suggest seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole evaluation

I always recommend an in-person examination, as photos can be deceiving.  With that disclaimer, it looks like it might be a vascular growth, which is not a mole, and is why it has a purple color.  

Jacquelyn Dosal, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon