Is the prp the best solution ? (photos)

I'm 21 years old before one year hair fall starts but it was few hairs falls daily (3-5) but befor three months start the massive hair fall which about (30-50) and the density of the hair is widely decreased and hair thining then I want to hair loss clinic the said the best solution is prp package for 6 months with growth medicines ,so is prp is the best for me ?? and if I used the prp the hair fall come again in the future when I finish the terapy ??

Young and losing hair? PRP? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, PRP + finasteride or dutasteride would be the best solution for your hair loss. I have found that the combination is synergistic and works extremely well on young individuals. The side effect of the DHT blockers is usually minimal. There is a 5-2 12% chance of sexual side effects. Most of the time these are reversible. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP & Cold Laser Therapy for hair restoration

PRP has proven to show great results for thinning hair and shedding.  What is good about PRP is after you stop treatment it continues the process. You may consider adding cold laser her therapy as maintenance to your routine. LaserCap is one good option and has had great success with using 224 cold lasers for biostimulation.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

PRP best solution

In my opinion for thinning hair PRP is great you may need to do 1 to 2 treatments a year to keep your hair looking fuller.
Consult a professional in your area.
Thank you.