Hair fall.

Im 18 years old and im getting hair fall and day by day it's increasing i don't know why it's happening is der perfect solution for it

18 and losing hair?

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing hair loss. I would recommend to setup an exam with a specialist for an evaluation. Depending upon candidacy there are several efficacious treatments available. I work closely with my patients to determine what is causing their hair loss and what is best treatment option for their individual need and long term goals. What is of utmost importance is a good examination of the scalp to determine the cause of hair loss.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Solution for Falling hair?

kgdkcs,So sorry to hear of your hair loss problem. Well you are in need of a thorough evaluation to include a detailed history, careful physical examination. Additional work up may include lab and possible dermoscopy and scalp biopsy.Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Solutions for hair loss

There are likely options but first you need to know the diagnosis. Every hair loss condition is treated differently.