Breast are of different size and shape. (photo)

I am 23 years old, my breast are very asymmetric. And it looks too odd. And I have consulted cancer specialist. She declared I'm not a cancer patient. Can you please suggest me to overcome this problem.

Asymmetric breasts

Dear SwaraK. You have an obvious breast asymmetry. First you must decide which side is normal (for me both sides are abnormal). If you like right breast then the left breast should be reduced to the size of the right. If you like right side then the right breast should be augmented. If you don't like both sides then you need a breast augmentation (enlargement) on the right and reduction (make smaller) on the left. The important issue here is to establish complete symmetry of both breasts after surgery. Find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for your treatment. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast are of different size and shape.

I am sorry to hear about the physical and (probable) psychosocial "distress" your significant breast asymmetry has caused. Your concerns are certainly understandable. 
Surgical intervention would likely involve breast reduction/lifting of the larger breast plus/minus breast augmentation on one or both sides.
My best suggestion: take your time and do your due diligence and select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that he/she has significant/demonstrable experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Working together, you will come up with the best plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link, dedicated specifically to breast asymmetry concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.