I'm 23 yrs old, How Many Grafts Do I Need to Cover Bald Areas? (photos)

sorry photo was taken at night while i was depressed. i had dandruff and itchy so i started scratching my head like hell this resulted in hair loss i am worried

I'm 23 yrs old, How Many Grafts Do I Need to Cover Bald Areas?

Thank you for your question. Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss from scratching your head or having dandruff does not mean you need a hair transplant surgery.

Hair loss from scratching your head or having dandruff does not mean you need a hair transplant surgery.  If you are concerned about hair loss, you need to see a doctor first.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts do I need

I am not sure that hair transplants are what you need. If your hair is thinning, drugs like finasteride (finpecia in India) works wonders in young men with early hair loss. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon