Should I get a tummy tuck or laser treatment? (Photo)

. My age is 19. And it's been 2 years since I had my baby. I have not that much loose skin. what whould me best for my streatched marks and loose skin. ( I am interested to take baby in future, would it affect my treatment? )

When to have a Tummy Tuck

A tummy tuck would definitely give you a better result than a laser treatment, which would only treat your skin.   However, since you stated that you still want another baby in the future, I would recommend that you wait until after you are finished having children to have a tummy tuck.   You could have the laser treatments now, if you desire.

Best Wishes!

Thank you for your photo and the question. You are a great candidate for a full Tummy tuck and you can add liposuction in areas needed as well. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!