Solution to big forehead and very less hair at front? (Photos)

I have a high forehead and less hair at the front since birth and I want to add many more hair at the front like Some actress have and reduce my big forehead as well . What will be the solution for me ? Hair transplant? Age 20

Big fotehead

A  hairline lowering operation may be ideal for your situation. You should find a surgeon experienced with this operation. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Big fotehead

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you are not happy with your forehead and would like options it is best to see a doctor for options.

If you are not happy with your forehead and would like options it is best to see a doctor for options.  There are procedures such as forehead reduction and hair transplant/grafting surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline advancement

You would be a good candidate fro hairline advancement surgery. In some select cases some of the bone can be removed to create a more feminine appearance and oval to your forehead. The procedure may also lift your eyebrows if you desire this. 

Hairline advancement

Large forehead

The most common treatment for a large forehead in women is a hairline lowering procedure either with a surgery or a hair transplant, see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Large forehead

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon