Solution to big forehead and very less hair at front? (Photos)

I have a high forehead and less hair at the front since birth and I want to add many more hair at the front like Some actress have and reduce my big forehead as well . What will be the solution for me ? Hair transplant? Age 20

Big fotehead

A  hairline lowering operation may be ideal for your situation. You should find a surgeon experienced with this operation. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you are not happy with your forehead and would like options it is best to see a doctor for options.

If you are not happy with your forehead and would like options it is best to see a doctor for options.  There are procedures such as forehead reduction and hair transplant/grafting surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline advancement

You would be a good candidate fro hairline advancement surgery. In some select cases some of the bone can be removed to create a more feminine appearance and oval to your forehead. The procedure may also lift your eyebrows if you desire this. 

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Large forehead

The most common treatment for a large forehead in women is a hairline lowering procedure either with a surgery or a hair transplant, see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon