How can restore my hair?? (photos)

I was in excessive hair loss about a year ago. for loosing weight I took crush diet.for about 3 yrs I didn't take balace diet.I was in distress.I awoke all the night and sleep in the morning .sleep was not deep very often.but now I'm taking balance diet and early to bed.my hair loss decreases.but the density is very low.doctor prescribed me minoxidil.but I'm scared to apply it.I want to regrow my hair.plz someone help.I am 23.sorry for the weak english.. Photo:2.5 months after shave.

Crush diet/hair loss

İt is better to not afraid and use minox %5 as your doctor prescribe you ..strict diet and stresss may cause temporarily hair loss and TE /telogen efflivium ... be sure that you are not deplated off iron , folic acid, zinc and selenium because of crash diet...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon