Is there any possibilities that I can reduce my Gynecomastia ? (photos)

I have been suffering from since 15 years Old.Now I am 24 years old.My weight is 75 and Height is 5.7'' inch. What i should do without surgery ? or What about the surgery cost ? and the after effects of the surgery?

Considering gynecomastia surgery

If your condition does not improve with diet and exercise and you have had it since you were a teenager, it is likely that surgery might be a good option for you. However it is best to determine this with an in-person examination from a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Physical examination it will be better to assess your options  #gynecomastia #Surgery 

Candidate for a gynecomastia removal

It is important to meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options. By looking at your pictures you seem to be a candidate for Gynecomastia removal.

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed

#malebreastreduction
#gynecomastia
#gynecomastiaremoval

Reduce my Gynecomastia ?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It IS important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. In most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; peripheral chest liposuction may also be helpful.
My best suggestion: get into the "shape" you want to be physically. Then if your chest wall is still of concern, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.
You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia

You could probably improve the look a little with diet and strengthening. However only surgery will really correct the whole problem.

Male breast reduction

Thank you for your question and photos.  You need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine if you have glandular tissue that needs to be excised.  Gland excision combined with liposuction of the chest can give your an improved contour.  The cost of the surgery depends on the surgeon and your case specifically.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Is there any possibilities that I can reduce my Gynecomastia ?

There is no non surgical way of reducing Gynecomastia. You can, however reduce the fat in the area with diet and exercise. The cost of the surgery varies depending on your geographic location, the experience and expertise of your surgeon as well as the facility where the procedure is performed. The surgery, when done by an expert is very safe. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

You can opt for surgery

You can have liposuction along with minimally invasive excision of glandular tissue under local or general anaesthetic as a day case.The average cost of this procedure shall be 2500 USD.The surgery has its risks & limitations which can be discussed during a consultation.

Anup Dhir, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Gynaecomastia

Hi Emon
Thank you for pics. Your concerns are valid. 
Surgery will be the best possible treatment option to treat the gynaecomastia.
It is performed through two tiny holes which are hardly visible afterwards.
Duration of surgery will be 90 to 120 mins. You can get discharge on same or next day.
You can resume your work in 3-4 days after the surgery. 
The approximate cost of surgery including hospital stay and medications will be 700 to 1000 USD.

Warm regards,

Ram Chilgar, MBBS, MS
India Plastic Surgeon

This looks like sever gynecomastia. No conservative solution

ow should I choose a surgeon? Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter. 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery? Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia

It unfortunate but it's probably the way your body was "programmed". It is highly unlikely that weight loss or weight training or any of the other methods people try to use will be helpful. If you do choose surgery look into the Scarless approach. Quick simple outpatient procedure done through a tiny spot in the armpit leaving no scar on the front of you chest. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon