I am female, and using mintop 5%. Is it working on me? (Photo)

I consulted a doctor for my hair lose and baldness. she suggested me for mintop5%. but later I noticed on packet label that it is for man baldness. so I want to know is this work on me or I have to leave it for now. pls let me know. I would be really greatful

Minoxidil for women

Yes, minoxidil 2 % lotion is FDA approved for twice daily use by women with androgenetic alopecia. The 5 % foam is also now approved. 

There are dozens of reasons for hair loss. If your hair loss is due to something else besides genetic hair loss, you best check with your physician before using.