Breast surgery in India - gynecomastia.

I'm a gynecomastia patient. I want to reduce my breast by surgery. I want to know that which hospital & doctor good for surgery in India. Please notice me...

Find the right surgeon

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Breast surgery in India - gynecomastia

Hi there,

gynaecomastia surgery is one of the common surgery that  we do.

it is a day care surgery and you will have to stay in chennai for 3 to 7 days

best of luck

Breast surgery in India - gynecomastia

The key is to find a plastic surgeon with great experience, reviews and photos. Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in gynecomastia surgery.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Breast surgery in India

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately I can not recommend a specific surgeon or hospital but below I have attached the link to the ASPS webpage that allows you to search for plastic surgeons in your area.  Hope this helps.