Which treatment should I go for after 5 sessions of CO2 fractional laser? (Photos)

I had five sessions of co2 fractional laser,last one with deep penetration.After that,I have seen only few improvements which was not worth the money.And,what should I do in this current situation. Besides, I have used silicon gel regularly for scar improvement. But,could not notice any difference. Thanks

Microneedling

Your other options which are cheaper and safer are microneedling, and mechanical dermabrasion. The latter is more invasive and if done in the OR can cost more. The microneedling works much like the laser but without the risk of hyperpigmentation in your darker skin type, it will just need several treatments.  Beware of lasers with darker skin. Hyperpigmentation and melasma are even harder to get rid of!