Nose job 7 months ago (january) for my asian nose with flat bridge. Is 8 months safe to get the revision? (Photos)

I want to increase the bridge & give a balance to the tip. The surgeon has given silicone bridge & cartilage at the tip extracted from my ear. Obviously i look far worse than my original nose. I intent to get revision done. What went wrong technically? Is the silicone is short and didn't reach the tip so it pressed down original tip? I need second opinion & get myself prepared before seeing the same surgeon. I need more input on my current failed nose. Is 8 months safe to get the revision?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-