Flat Asian Nose. (photos)

I have done nose job 7 months ago (january). I have asian nose with flat bridge. I wanted to increase the bridge and give a balance to the tip. The surgeon has given a bridge and a cartilage at the tip. Obviously i look far worse than my original nose. I intent to get revision done. What went wrong exactly? I want to know second opinion and get myself prepared before seeing the same Surgeon. I need more input on my current failed nose. Is 8 months safe to get the revision?

Failed asian rhinoplasty

We need to  know if the surgeon used  silicone or some other foreign material, instead of your own cartilage. The most forward projecting part of the bridge, should be the tip, but here its the supratip that is most projecting. It looks unnatural.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon