I'm Asian and did L shape implant 2 to 3 days back but realise the bridge isn't high enough?

If I want a higher bridge than the current implant am I suppose to remove the whole implant and re-do or is there any other solution ? Can I do it a few days from now as I don't live here, I came for my surgery but realised the bridge isn't high enough.

Against alloplastic in nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To put thins in short and plain, let's not fly around:

-fascia wrapped diced cartilage is a mess of a technique, unstable, unpredictable contour irregularities, unnatural touch, late resorptions, infections, pseudocysts, etc... it is trendy these years because is waaay easier the good and safe alternatives, thus making widely accessible to any limited skills surgeons the goal of raising a dorsum

-alloplastic (silicone or goretex, matrix, etc) are even worse, some almost a mess or destructive (like solid alloplastis implants)

-fillers I will not even comment, a catastrophe

-the right option for a sunken dorsum is cartilage grafting onlay piece (ear or thin slice of rib), with (thin skinned dorsums) or without (thick dermis dorsums) temporal fascia camouflage blanket graft underneath the skin of dorsum

I strongly recommend you find a real expert in revision who also has experience in asian rhinoplasties, save the money and travel wherever required, but don't waste your last chance of repair, which exists.

The L prosthesis can be removed and be replaced by a more orthodox and elegant technique, or just leave the previous dorsal height. Tip can be worked following the standard set of , columella, tip and alar grafting commonly applied in asians.

Please do post or send privately a full set of good quality, well lit and focused standard photos: frontal, both lateral views and both oblique views, also from underneath the nostrils.

Feel free to request any additional information from me.

Spain Plastic Surgeon