It's been almost 2 weeks after my surgery ..what is the healing period?

there is a little collection of fluid near my left areola is this common or should i be worried about it ?i have been wearing my pressure garments all day long for 2 weeks any massage required as d chest region is getting very hard and very sore..please help..

Post-Op Healing

There are various points to consider as you are taking care of yourself in post-operative healing:COMPRESSION GARMENT:  You will be required to wear a compression garment after surgery for the next few weeks. The extra pressure this garment provides helps reduce swelling and discomfort. You should not remove this garment at all until the second or third day after surgery. After that, feel free to remove the garment temporarily for showering or laundering.  We recommend circumferential pressure for 4-6 weeks, but you may switch to an exercise compression garment when advised. POSTOPERATIVE VISITS: Your first visit post-op visit should have been 3 or 4 days after surgery, once the tape or foam has been removed. If you have any questions or concerns you should never hesitate to see your surgeon again. EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT: It is very important to protect your incisions from the sun. Keep your chest completely covered until your incisions have closed (approx. 2 weeks). After that time, you must wear a high grade sunscreen on your incisions for a minimum of 12 weeks to ensure optimal healing of the scars. ACTIVITY: You should start moving around once you up to it. Moderate walking around will help promote healing. Listen to your body, it will tell you if you are doing too much too soon. Do not return to strenuous activities or aerobic exercise for 4-6 weeks. If you want to know what activities are acceptable at any time during the healing process, please call your surgeon.