Which cream can I use up regularly for whitening my skin?

Hi doc which cream can I use up regularly for whitening my skin I'm having oily skin my face looks dark I use aha glow face wash I want a cream but I don't kno which cream to use for whitening my face ..

Creams to correct Darkened skin

Dear anupraba:The best creams to lighten skin that is darkened and even out skin tone are those that contain #GlycolicAcid, #Retinol, #Niacinamide, and #VitaminC. These should be properly formulated with an eye to concentration in order to see results. There are reputable brands available worldwide that you can check out in the link below.