My skin completely changed to dark black with spots so please suggest how to improve my skin color?

Even skin tone

Thank you for your question. I understand your concern, but it would be helpful if you had provided more details about the condition and supported it with pictures. But nevertheless there are many ways to achieve an even and bright complexion. Creams and chemical peels along with some dietary supplements would definately help you acheive your goal. Kindly contact Cosmoglitz Bangalore for a consultation so that you can get your skin checked and treated.