Remedy for hair removal?

I'm a 20yr guy and I have thick hair on my armpits,chest, stomach and legs and I can see some light hair on my cheeks and biceps..I don't want those hair to be worse in future.what should I do?

Hair Removal On Male

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can have laser hair removal on the chest, under arms and legs. Laser hair removal uses and intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair. Laser hair removal is considered more permanent reduction than permanent removal. It takes 6-9 sessions to see 70%-90% reduction in hair growth. Please see an experienced physician for best results. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Hair removal On Males

I would reccommend laser hair removal for you. Laser hair removal will treat all of the areas you are concerned with and takes a series of treatments. Please see a board certified physician and someone who specializes in laser hair removal for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments -- COST BASED ON EXPERTISE, SKILL, TECHNIQUE

If you want hair removal , laser is best.  It takes a series of treatments and is completely safe.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair removal on male

Treating hair on chest, underarm, and legs is possible with the laser. On darker skin types, the 1064 laser is needed. You will need 8 or more treatments for satisfactory results.

Steven F. Weiner, MD