Remedy for hair removal?

I'm a 20yr guy and I have thick hair on my armpits,chest, stomach and legs and I can see some light hair on my cheeks and biceps..I don't want those hair to be worse in future.what should I do?

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments -- COST BASED ON EXPERTISE, SKILL, TECHNIQUE

If you want hair removal , laser is best.  It takes a series of treatments and is completely safe.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair removal on male

Treating hair on chest, underarm, and legs is possible with the laser. On darker skin types, the 1064 laser is needed. You will need 8 or more treatments for satisfactory results.

Steven F. Weiner, MD