Post circumferential lipo - Lasix tablet half a day
Doctor Answers 2
Should I take my surgeon's prescriptions
Thank you for asking about your swelling and liposuction.
- You really need to rely on your own surgeon's assessment of the problem.
- Lasix is a strong diuretic and can temporarily reduce swelling.
- However knee high compression socks and a long leg garment should help control the swelling.
- If you are not wearing these, please discuss using them with your surgeon.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Your swelling is mainly from surgery and will be best helped wearing full length compression garments and keeping your legs and feet elevated. TED hoes can be helpful.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.