Post circumferential lipo - Lasix tablet half a day
Doctor Answers 2
Should I take my surgeon's prescriptions
Thank you for asking about your swelling and liposuction.
- You really need to rely on your own surgeon's assessment of the problem.
- Lasix is a strong diuretic and can temporarily reduce swelling.
- However knee high compression socks and a long leg garment should help control the swelling.
- If you are not wearing these, please discuss using them with your surgeon.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.