What should i opt for FUT or FUE or FUE plus BHT? how many grafts can be taken from my donor area? (photos)

i dont expect full coverage. I am 24 yrs old. My hair fall started at the age of 18. Both side of my parents have the hair loss issue which is extensive hair loss.Now i'm planning for a HT I'm expecting to cover the crown area and the middle part of the head. i want to keep my hair short if i'm not able to get thick result. as i want to keep my hair short i'm not sure about FUT as it will leave a scar & also worried about FUE which will also leave small patches in the donor area. My plan is to have Body HT along with FUE

If you are going to keep your head almost shaved, you FUE would be a better harvest technique.

If you are going to keep your head almost shaved, you FUE would be a better harvest technique.  However since you are likely a Norwood 6 or 7, you probably would not be happy with the results since hair transplant surgery will not give you a full head of hair especially with your hair kept so short.  Dr Kabaker is correct.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant?

Before doing anything, see a good doctor who will examine you and tell you what are your long term prospects. The use of finasteride on a man of your age is a first stop. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Extensive baldness

You will be better off without any hair transplants. You might consider scalp micro-pigmentation to have a more uniform look to the shaved hair style you are using. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon