My nose is not shaped properly. (photos)

I have a very big nose as compared to my face and also it is tilted upwards and not symmetric. Is there any way to correct it and get a beautiful and symmetric nose?

My nose is not shaped properly.

In your case, the recommended approach is an open Rhinoplasty. It will let us address issues like the tip of the nose and dorsal hump. That will leave you with a more symmetric and projected noise and will allow your face to look more proportional. The procedure needs to be done by someone with certification and experience.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

With only a profile photograph of your nose, it is hard to accurately determine what you need to correct you nasal appearance. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Based on the photograph you have posted, I believe you may benefit from a dorsal hump reduction and tip rhinoplasty. A dorsal hump can be removed by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. A tip rhinoplasty includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Open rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nose too large

Hi Pango,

You have posted one singular profile picture and I wonder how to make out asymmetry that you are talking about.

Kindly post semi profile and front pictures as well.

A properly done Rhinoplasty can resolve your issue

Wish you good luck