I'm mentally stressed about weight reduction.. can I go for liposuction?

I'm a 26yrs girl who weighs 84kg. My height is 5' 2".. everybody keep complaining about my appearance.. I mentally stressed about weight reduction.. can I go Fr liposuction? Will I have problem in conceiving if I get operated??

I'm Mentally Stressed About Weight Reduction.. Can I Go For Liposuction?

Thank you for your question.The correct method to loose weight overall is by diet and exercise. Liposuction can help you get rid of areas of excessive weight deposits and give you a good contour.All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for weight loss

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.'
  • I am so sorry you are being harrassed in this way.
  • First, you need some friends who are kind and supportive.
  • Second, you need your regular doctor to send you to a bariatric surgeon.
  • Liposuction will not lead to weight loss - the fat returns in about 3 months to new areas.
  • Liposuction does not interfere with conception.
  • Weight loss greatly increases your chance of having children.
  • If you cannot lose it with exercise and eating less, then you may need bariatric surgery.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction is not a weight reducing procedure

Dear friend,It is very common problem nowadays . But liposuction is not a weight reducing procedure . It is a body contouring procedure . So even you do liposuction for the excess fat , weight loss is mandatory to give you a good shape and make you fit. Don't worry .you are young . you will get a good result. Motivation is the only thing needed at this stage . You need professional guidance .