I'm mentally stressed about weight reduction.. can I go for liposuction?
Doctor Answers 3
I'm Mentally Stressed About Weight Reduction.. Can I Go For Liposuction?
Liposuction for weight loss
- I am so sorry you are being harrassed in this way.
- First, you need some friends who are kind and supportive.
- Second, you need your regular doctor to send you to a bariatric surgeon.
- Liposuction will not lead to weight loss - the fat returns in about 3 months to new areas.
- Liposuction does not interfere with conception.
- Weight loss greatly increases your chance of having children.
- If you cannot lose it with exercise and eating less, then you may need bariatric surgery.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Liposuction is not a weight reducing procedure
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.