Will the lost hair regrow? Stopping Minoxidil for non-MBP results to Telogen Effluvium? (Photos)

I am non AGA person & has thick hair still up to march but one day been to doc for dandruff and said lies that I had little hair problem which was my big mistake . so without checking properly he gav mx2% which I was unknown and I promise after the usage of 3weeks I have shedded like a hell which was never before and frankly I didn't had hair loss but MX 2% stated shedding den again went to doc he gav mx5% which increased my shed and now I have stopped dis on may and still loosing new and old .....

Hair loss

it is best to have a formal consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and hair, and discuss with you the non surgical options that you have available to you. Minoxidil can cause an initial shedding phase when first starting, or it can continue if you are not consistent with use. 

Chicago Physician

Minoxidil telogen effluvium? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

Minoxidil  itself will not cause a Telogen effluvium . You can have increased shedding for the first couple months when using minoxidil. This should end on its own. Find a hair loss expert to determine why you're losing your hair. Good luck.

Prphairmd.com 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Shedding with minoxidil

Some people report initial shedding when they start minoxidil. It goes away in 2-3 months and then if you hand in, you will see the benefits starting to appear

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon