My left eye is smaller than my right eye. My age is 18. How can I correct it? (Photo)

How can i correct that it moves towards right but it doesnt move towards left please tell me what type of natural or other treatment will be given to this problem

My left eye is smaller than my right eye. My age is 18. How can I correct it?

Based on the photographs it appears that you have ptosis of the right eye which can be corrected by an experienced Board Certified Plastic or Oculoplastic Surgeon. You can share more photographs or seek an appointment with an experienced surgeon in your location.

All The Best!

India Plastic Surgeon

One eye smaller than other eye

You need evaluation by an oculoplastic specialist to find out what is the cause of the eye asymmetry. Then specific treatment can be considered. Common and uncommon reasons for eye asymmetry are explained in the following video.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetry and motility problem

Your description suggests that you may have "Duanes Syndrome", an ocular motility problem. I would recommend evaluation by a strabismus specialist - an ophthalmologist who treats ocular movement disorders. Best wishes.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye not moving and eyelid droopy

Thank you for sharing your questions and photograph. Considering this condition, you require comprehensive evaluation by an experience oculoplastic surgeon to fully understand the issues and give you proper guidance. Good luck,