My left breast is bigger than (it looks little sagging) the right one. Any suggestions?

Hi.. Am 23 years of old and my left breast is bigger than (it looks little saggi) the right one..am very uncomfortable with this and unable to wear all types of dresses..Plz suggest me, how can I make my breast size same.

Need photos please

Could you please provide us with photos.  If the asymmetry is very obvious and your very unhappy with it then see a board certified plastic surgeon to have it corrected, however, note that you can never reach complete symmetry in terms of shape and size.

Augmentation for Asymmetry

Augmentation plastic surgery is performed to enhance a woman’s breast size and shape due to lack of development, congenital abnormalities, changes or asymmetries following aging, weight loss, and/or pregnancy. In addition, there may be other reasons for wanting breast implants.. 

There are a third category of patients, which are #DevelopmentalBreastProblems.  I see young women that come to the office, and the two breasts are very asymmetric. One breast is lower than the other. There may be differences in size. Or there are certain conditions: one’s called tuberous breast deformity, where the breast has a more unusual shape. It may be very narrow at the base on the chest. The whole breast can be very narrow. There are different variations of it. But basically, that’s a growth and development problem that creates a lot of angst for a young woman.  #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Treatment for one breast being larger than the other

Without a photo, it is difficult to make a recommendation for treatment. It all depends on how large the breasts are, how much is the difference in size, how willing you are to accept an implant if one is needed, and how willing are you to accept more scars on the breast if a lift or a reduction is needed. So there are many options available...enlarging one breast to match the other and/or reducing or lifting one breast to match the other. Modifying one side only may be an option as well.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon