What kind of procedures should I go for? And my average budget for Indian doctors,will 200000 be enough? (approximately) (photo)

Im a 22 year old Indian girl,I had quite a nose. Big and crooked bridge. The tip is the worst part,it just so big I had to cover my face and not taking part in pictures because my nose is always the centre of attraction and im a joke. So which procedure would you recommend for me,please?

What kind of procedures should I go for? And my average budget for Indian doctors,will 200000 be enough?

You have  excellent facial bony structure and skin and your nose is very proportional and suited to your face, so you are not a joke. I understand that you are concerned about certain aspects of your nose. it is a good idea to consult with a Plastic Surgeon to understand your options. 

Large nose

Sometimes a poorly defined nasal tip and poor projection of the nose on a side view can make a nose look bigger. It is hard to say from your photograph however, it is important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who understands your goals and has the ability to deliver results. Best of luck, MMT

You are beautiful!

You are not a joke! You are beautiful! If you want to make changes to your nose, please discuss this further in person with a board certified plastic surgeon. The changes that you are asking about can be accomplished, but require more details.

What kind of Rhinoplasty

Hi Maggie,
Your nose needs building up the bridge of your nose by a silicone implant and reduction the bubous tip my means of tip plasty and large flared alae by means of alar plasty. Your budget may be good for Indian Plastic surgeon but in Dubai we are at least 4 times the Indian cost.
I am sure you can find some good PS in Bombay for this simple surgery.
Wish you good luck